Monday 10 February 2014

My Test Shots




I was playing around with the types of shots and the amount of light I would use on the front cover. I already knew that I wanted my model to look straight ahead(at the camera) and have a clear angle of gaze, this is why I made my model look slightly side on; however I don’t think this was effective.
I didn’t want the model’s feet to be shown as the her attire at the time was not genre appropriate this is why her feet look ‘hidden’ and why I thought the shots wouldn't be effective on the front cover.
Test shot 1-This is a mid close up shot, which I was planning to use on my front cover but because I cut of the head I decided not to. However, because the shot is a misc close-up I feel like the music genre wouldn't be recognised.
Test shot 2-As you can see from this mid shot the lighting was only hitting one side of my models face this would have been difficult for me to photoshop. But I think size wise this would be a good length to use on my front cover.
Test shot 3-After considering using this photo I felt like because her elbow was on her hip it would make it difficult to photoshot and putting text around it would be difficult.
Test shot 4-This close up makes my model look naked (even though she is not), but the contrast I personally makes her angle of gaze look disrupted.



Test shot 1


Test shot 2
Test shot 3


















Test shot 4
                                                                                   


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment