Tuesday 18 February 2014

Font decisions

From my Initial Research I found that not many old skool R&B magazines used logos so I decided not to subvert away from it. Most of the magazines from my Genre had the masthead stretched across the top and some with a subheading or text beneath it; I put my subheading about the masthead as I though it introduced the masthead better.

 

 
 
 
 
 


I wanted my masthead to stand put as my research told me that most people from my target audience look out for it, as I wanted all the text on my cover to be black I found it difficult to make it stand out hence the reason why I filled in the ‘P’ and ‘O’ in colour. The yellow ‘O’ is not included in the colour scheme but I feel that it makes it more effective and makes the masthead stand out more.   I used a simple font for my masthead because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment