Monday 24 February 2014

flatplans and front cover- Adjustments

Here is my initial and final flatplan along with my final magazine cover. From this you can see the changes and how I kept to my flatplan.
From my initial flatplan I changed the colour scheme as my feedback told me that it did not suit the genre and swapped some features around to fit on the page also, I changed the artist's name . I changed where I would place my main image due to the fact it would cover some text. Another change I made
From my final flatplan to my front cover I feel that I kept to the layout, fonts and colour scheme, although I moved the issue date from the right to the left as I thought that the right side looked to cluttered. I still made some adjustments to my fashion feature and changed my graphic from a simple circle to a 'speech bubble'.





No comments:

Post a Comment